Led by Florida Master Naturalists, this kayak eco-tour departs daily to the beautiful 10,000 Islands of Everglades National Park, in the habitat of manatees, dolphin, sea turtles and vast numbers of wading and shore birds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
238 Mamie Street Chokoloskee FL 34138Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring water, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and shoes you don't mind getting wet