Enjoy the stunning wine landscape of the Priorat region guided by a local and savour the wines of both appellations of origin. A great diversity of mountains, landscape, cultural elements, history and wines in such a tiny area in South of Barcelona!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
You will meet your local guide at your arrival at Marçà-Falset train station, at 10:53h (then the tour starts). How to get there: The train leaves from Barcelona at 8:47h, the easiest train station to get the train is Passeig de Gràcia (8:55h).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Departures guaranteed from 1 person.