Explore Ferrara on this private walking tour and enjoy a splendid city of art with a strong Renaissance character, revealed in every corner. Walk though the streets of this UNESCO World Heritage site and see its wonders, like the famous Este Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza Castello, Ferrara, Italy. Meet your guide next to the big statue of a cannon (before the arched gate).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the sites shown and therefore it will take place mainly outside (with external comments of the various sites being provided)
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Wearing comfortable shoes during the tour is recommended