Explore beautiful San Francisco in your own private, electric Tuk Tuk - perfect for families and groups. Travel with a personal guide in a modern-day rickshaw at a pace that’s right for you. Make frequent stops for Instagram-worthy photos around the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide and Tuk Tuk at Umbrella Alley in Fisherman's WharfOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please bring an extra layer of warm, wind-resistant clothing
- Please leave bulky backpacks at home as all personal items must be stored in your lap
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the size or routing of the tour to meet demands for that specific day
- Tours run in fog and light rain
- Tours can accommodate 5 adult riders per Tuk Tuk; 6 guests are ok if children are part of the group
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled private tour time; if you are late or a no show, you will lose your reservation and no refund or reschedule will be issued
- Children aged 3 and older are welcome on our private tours but child and booster seats are not provided
- Wheelchairs, walkers, luggage, or strollers cannot be accommodated
- Driver gratuity is included
- Heated seats and warm blankets are provided on cold days
- Food, drinks, and entrance fees for attractions are not included