On this walking tour you’ll see the highlights of Florence. Pass by monuments and palaces - some dating to the early 1400s. On Via Tornabuoni you’ll find fashion boutiques. Finish the tour with the Piazza Repubblica and the Duomo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Piazza Madonna degli Aldobrandini in front of door number 8.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour might be in double language. Bilingual tours last approximately 2.5 hours.
- The visit to the above-mentioned monuments includes exteriors only.
- The tour can be combined with other activities.
- Please note: it is prohibited to enter the cathedral in shorts or a sleeveless top.