Discover the traditions of the Tuscan countryside, enjoy breathtaking landscapes of vineyards and olive groves, visit two cellars, taste the famous wines and typical products and be captivated by the charm of Greve and Castellina in Chianti.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Piazzale Montelungo, at the ramp connecting with the train station. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with the company logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- From November to March, the itinerary does not include the stop at Castellina and the return to Florence will be approximately 30 minutes earlier
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged.