Venture off the tourist track in Florence on a 2.5-hour electric bike tour to see where the Renaissance city’s artists and scientists lived and worked. Enjoy an effortless ride through the streets of this popular city with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Via de' Martelli 33 Red, Florence.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Children under 14 years of age cannot drive. Under 6 years of age they can sit in the child seat.
- Children from 7-13 years old cannot take part on this tour.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- In the absence of the documents required for COVID-19 security measures, it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made.