Take a guided tour of Florence Cathedral and see the city from an exclusive point of view. Climb up to the Duomo terraces, usually out of bounds to the public, and Brunelleschi's magnificent Dome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet you tour guide in front of Florencetown Headquarter, Via de' Lamberti 1, Firenze.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums; no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed; knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women; you may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with the dress requirements
- You will climb 200 steps to reach the top of the cathedral; there is no elevator
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This tour runs rain or shine