Discover Florence and the Tuscan hills on a comfortable 2 or 4-hour electric bike tour. Visit the town of Fiesole and a rural farm, then continue onward to the Piazzale Michelangelo, the Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore, and the city's many other sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
On the corner of Via de’ Neri and Via della Mosca, in front of Trattoria Benvenuto (a few steps from the Uffizi Museum).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Should the tour be canceled in case of bad weather, a rescheduled date or full refund will be offered.
- Children between the age of 3 and 8, weighing up to 22 kg, may join for free if they are able to ride in a child seat on the back of a parent's bike.
- Tour is not available for infants under 3.