Italian fashion originates in Florence since Roman times and continues being famous by cloth merchants of the Middle Ages. This tour is an excellent opportunity to have the appointment with history of fashion 'Made in Italy'.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazza Santa Trinita, sotto la Colonna della GiustiziaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Alternatively to the visit of the Costume Museum Gallery, Silver Museum and Boboli Gardens you may choose to visit the Gucci Museum.