See Michelangelo’s David and other masterpieces of Renaissance art on a comprehensive 3-hour walking tour of Florence. Explore its history, from the Romans through the great painters, architects and sculptors of the 14th to 17th centuries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Cafè Rivoire on Piazza Della Signoria, 5. Your guide will hold a LivItaly sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours cancelled up to 5 days before scheduled date are entitled to a refund. Tours cancelled 4 days before scheduled date will receive a partial refund of 50%. Tours cancelled less than 72 hours before scheduled date, and no shows, are non-refundable