Marvel at Florence’s many artistic masterpieces and religious monuments with a 3-hour guided tour of the Duomo Square. Skip the line to the cathedral and climb to the top of the cupola.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Lindt Chocolate Shop Firenze, Piazza del Duomo, 15R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy. Please arrive 20 minutes before departure in order to avoid any delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note, after the first validation, your ticket is valid for 72 hours and grants entry to the Bell-tower, the Baptistery, and the Museo del Duomo.
- Please note, shorts and skirts should be at least knee length. Sleeveless or short-sleeved shirts are fine. If in doubt, carry a light shawl or long sleeve top to wrap around you when you go inside. Caps and hats cannot be worn inside.
- Please note, you may not be allowed to enter the Cathedral if you fail to comply with the dress code. In this situation, a refund or rescheduling of the tour will not be possible.
- Unfortunately, the tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please note, this tour is not recommended for participants with back problems, or who are not fit enough to climb steps, pregnant women, and those who suffer from vertigo or claustrophobia.