Stroll through beautiful squares, landmark sites, and quaint streets with a local. Stop for a taste of traditional Florentine ice cream. Learn all about the city’s fascinating history. Hear intriguing tales about the Medici and artistic genius.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
· Meet your guide in front of The Florence Specialist office via Ricasoli 119 (RED), next to the Carrefour supermarket. Your tour guide will be there with a yellow "Florence Specialist" flagOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children