Visit the museum of Palazzo Vecchio, the stunning symbol of the history of Florence and Medici family. Accompanied by a local and professional guide, you can fully appreciate the Renaissance as you discover the residence of the Medici.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Look for the local partner's office next to the number 14 of Via De' Castellani, precisely at the number 18/red, in front of the general exit of the Uffizi Gallery, two minutes walk from Palazzo Vecchio.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On busy days, you may be asked to enter via the security check line
- Please bring your passport or ID card. For parents, please bring the photo ID of your children(photos on mobiles are accepted)
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, access to the museum may not be guaranteed due to the reduction of the maximum visitor capacity. On rare occasions, the Salone 500 may also be closed