Journey back to the Italian Renaissance and visit the former residence of the Medici family at the Pitti Palace in Florence. Stroll among the grottoes and other features of the Boboli Gardens, one of the finest Italian gardens in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Palazzo Pitti Museum, Piazza Pitti, Florence.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card