Drive along scenic country roads through the hillsides of Tuscany on a Vespa scooter, admiring the sights and smells of the Chianti region. Lunch in a fascinating location, take a tour of vineyards and cellars, and enjoy a wine and olive oil tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Florencetown Booking Office, Piazza Mentana 2red, Florence (Opposite the Arno River). Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- A valid driving license is required (although you do not need a motorcycle license) and you must be at least 18 years of age to drive, at least 10 years to be a passenger.
- Previous experience is not required but advantageous and highly advised. The tour operator reserves the right of final judgement in client participation of actual scooter driving or in client being a passenger, or to discontinue scooter use at any point of the tour. Any participant unable to drive scooters safely may ride double with a partner, or on the guide’s scooter if available or continue the tour on board the support minivan if unable to be a safe passenger as well. No refunds will be granted in this case. OUR FIRST AND FOREMOST CONCERN IS EVERYONE’S SAFETY.
- Mileage: 22 miles round-trip (35 kms)
- Terrain: Mostly paved back roads with very little traffic.
- Difficulty: Easy - average speed 20 km/h (12.5 mls/h). Minivan support always guaranteed