Embark from the old harbor of La Rochelle on a maxi-catamaran and sail between the islands of Ré, Aix, and Oléron to reach the famous Fort Boyard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please park your car before coming. The boarding dock is located on the Michel Crepeau Avenue, across from the Médiathèque of La Rochelle on the square François Mitterand. A pedestrian path with grass and trees runs along the sea. Look for a footbridge walkway along the sea. The name Kapalouest is written on the door. Wait a the top of the dock, the crew will come and meet you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Food and drinks are not included except water