Visit the Sawgrass Recreation Park and discover the diverse wildlife in the Everglades. Enjoy an airboat ride along the Florida Everglades, encounter the endangered wildlife, and have the chance to hold a baby alligator.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Sawgrass Recreation Park : 1006 N. U.S. Highway 27. Weston, Florida 33327Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The park opens at 07.30 but airboats operate from 09.00 every 30 minutes throughout the day until 15:30. The final airboat leaves at 17:00. The animal exhibits also close at 17:00
- Please note that the hours of operation are subject to change based on seasons or inclement weather. Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Special schedule for:
- 23 and 26 December, and 01 January: Tours will start just after 9:00 until 15:30 with a final tour at 17:00 when the exhibits close
- 24 December: Tours will start just after 9:00 and will run every 20-30 minutes until the final tour at 14:00 when the exhibits close
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 6 are required to wear a life jacket for safety
- If you need the tour in Spanish, please inform us 48 hours in advance
- Transportation to the Park is not included
- Food and drinks are not included in the tour