Take a ferry ride to the grounds of Fort Sumter, where America’s deadliest war began. Explore Fort Sumter National Monument, the Museum and enjoy a BBQ dinner.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 2 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Meet at Liberty Square’s Fort Sumter Visitors Center, 340 Concord St. Charleston, SC 29401. • Parking in the adjacent Aquarium Wharf garage is recommended. • Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 preventative measures, some areas and services may be restricted. Please check with the attraction for details.
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are not allowed inside the fort’s museum
- Tours run in rain or shine