Explore Frankfurt with the Frankfurt Card! Enjoy free public transportation and discounts at museums, city tours, restaurants, and other attractions. Choose either an individual card (1 person) or a group card (2-5 persons), for 1 or 2 days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- See the sights of Frankfurt on free public transportation - including travel from the town to Frankfurt airport
- Enjoy discounts on sightseeing tours, shopping, museums, restaurants, and more
- Choose between 1 or 2 day cards for 1 person or groups of 2 to 5
- Free and unlimited travel in Zone 50 (Frankfurt am Main) and Zone 5090 (Frankfurt Int'l Airport).
- Numerous offers and services provided by various partner companies of the Frankfurt Tourist and Congress Board (TCF)
- Additional first class fee
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The 1-day version is valid until end of operating hours on the day inscribed on the ticket, while the 2-day card is valid on the day inscribed and the following day until end of operating hours. The conditions of travel and current ticket prices of the Rhine-Main Transport Association (RMV) apply.