Explore Frankfurt with the Frankfurt Card! Enjoy free public transportation and discounts at museums, city tours, restaurants, and other attractions. Choose either an individual card (1 person) or a group card (3-5 persons), for 1 or 2 days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- See the sights of Frankfurt on free public transportation - including travel from the town to Frankfurt airport
- Enjoy discounts on sightseeing tours, shopping, museums, restaurants, and more
- Choose between 1 or 2 day cards for 1 person or groups of 3 to 5 people
Art and Culture Museums 50%
Archaeological Museum Frankfurt Bible Experience Museum Anne Frank Educational Centre Dommuseum Museum of Comical Art German Architecture Museum German Film Museum Eintracht Frankfurt Museum ExperiMINTA ScienceCenter FrankfurtRheinMain Photography Forum Goethe-House and Goethe Museum Frankfurt Art Historical Museum Höchst Porcelaine Museum, Kronberger Haus Icon Museum of the City of Frankfurt Jewish Museum Junges Museum Frankfurt Museum of Modern Art Museum of Applied Arts Museum of Communication MUSEUM GIERSCH Museum Judengasse Senckenberg Museum of Natural History Shock-Haired Peter Museum at the Heinrich Hoffmann House Museum of Word Cultures Discount – reduced price on spot (discount up to €2 possible) Liebighaus Skulpturensammlung SCHIRN KUNSTHALLE FRANKFURT Städel Museum
Alte Oper (discount only on proprietary events) – 15 % Oper Frankfurt (excluding premiers) – 15 % Papageno Musiktheater am Palmengarten (discount on evening performance, excluding special events and New Year's Eve) – 20 % Schauspiel Frankfurt – 15 % The English Theater – 25 %
Daily walking tour Tourismus + Congress GmbH Frankfurt am Main – 20 % Airport Tour “Starter Tour” (for full paying guests) – 20 % Blue Bus (ETS GmbH + Co KG) – City Tour Frankfurt – 20 % Red Bus (Frankfurt Sightseeing GmbH) – Skyline Tour - 20 % Frankfurter Personenschifffahrt Primus Linie (Skyline Tour) – 20 % Köln-Düsseldorfer Deutsche Rheinschifffahrt GmbH (Panoramafahrten) – 20 % Segway Tour (discount for the 3-hour Tour) – 20 %
Apfelweinkontor – 10 % Hessen Shop (excluding books) – 10% KULTUROTHEK Frankfurtladen (excluding books) - 10% Tourist Information Römer und Main Central station (selected souvenirs) – 20 % Wertheim Village / The Bicester Village Shopping Collection: 10 % Discount at participating brands on presentation at the Tourist Information in Wertheim Village 50 % Discount on Shopping Express from Frankfurt main central station to Wertheim Village and in return when presented to the bus driver
MyZeil ShoppingCenter: 10 % discounts on all products
Bering Concept Store BioTechUSA (except sale) Elbenwald Store (except books and media) Herbacin cosmetic GmbH (welcome gift extra) Olivia Burton Teahouse Ronnefeldt
MAIN TOWER – 20 % Palmengarten Frankfurt 50 % Brentanobad - 20 % Titus Therme - 20 % Eco Kart Frankfurt / Indoor Kartbahn (Discount on Racing Licence) – 100 % Schwarzlichthelden Minigolf (Reduction on the regular entrance fee (2 for 1) Redeemable daily until 6 p.m.) – 50 %
Häagen-Dasz Shop Frankfurt (on all ice cream products) - 20 % Häagen-Dazs Shops Frankfurt: Große Bockenheimer Strasse 46. Mannheimer Strasse 2-4 (im Hauptbahnhof), Liebfrauenberg 39
MyZeil ShoppingCenter: 10 %
El Rayyan – Fine Lebanese Food Pommes Freunde (except drinks) C fruitbar (smoothies and milkshakes)
- Free and unlimited travel in Zone 50 (Frankfurt am Main) and Zone 5090 (Frankfurt Int'l Airport).
- Numerous offers and services provided by various partner companies of the Frankfurt Tourist and Congress Board (TCF)
- Additional first class fee
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The 1-day version is valid until end of operating hours on the day inscribed on the ticket, while the 2-day card is valid on the day inscribed and the following day until end of operating hours. The conditions of travel and current ticket prices of the Rhine-Main Transport Association (RMV) apply.