Immerse yourself in German drinking culture and brewing tradition during a private beer tasting in Frankfurt’s Old Town. Visit amazing venues taste 4-8 types of German beer, including craft brews.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Russian, Polish, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Jazz Café Bar, Walter-Kolb-Straße 1-7, 60594 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Please do not go inside the cafe, it is only a meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- The amount of served beer is as follows: popular 0,5l, regional 0,5l, craft 0,2l
- Food will be served only in 1 of the visited venues, as pubs and breweries usually don't offer food options
- Food tasting includes a variety of different snacks, appetizers and hot dishes
- Appetizers include snacks but also simple hot starters