Explore Frankfurt with a smartphone scavenger hunt and walking tour. Solve attraction-based riddles at sites like the Alte Brücke bridge and the Alte Oper concert hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The tour starts at Alte Oper. Log in to the app and find the exact location of the first step. There will be no one waiting for you at the starting point and you can begin your tour at any time. The activity time below is indicative.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A charged smartphone and internet connection is required for this activity
- You can start any time by logging into the app
- This game is for a group of up to 5 people
- The total average duration of a game is 2-2.5 hours. However, there is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace
- Each game is in one language, if you require multiple languages the game should be purchased in each language
- It is recommended to play during daylight hours, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles
- The game is designed for adults. Kids can participate if someone explains the puzzles
- You have to think and solve the puzzles. It is not a trivia game
- The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice.