Immerse yourself into the world’s biggest board game, where you are the protagonist and the city is the game board. Figure out what the clues mean, solve the puzzles, and track down the mystery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the city by solving entertaining riddles
- Find clues and crack the codes to solve the puzzle
- Play at your own pace and take breaks whenever you like
- Game map
- Web app with all instructions
- Children under 10 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- The game takes place in public spaces around Frankfurt.
- Please note, there is no in-person instructor. You need to read the given instructions thoroughly by yourself in order to be able to play the game.
- Over the course of the game you’ll walk approximately 2.5 kilometers.
- Once started, you have 48 hours to complete the game.
- Children under 14 should be accompanied by an adult.
- The game is suitable for children aged 10 and over.