Visit the delighted city of Heidelberg, known as one of the most beautiful cities in Germany. Then explore the best-preserved medieval town in Germany, Rothenburg ob der Tauber.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Departure is at the bus stop in front of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhuettenplatz 38 in Frankfurt. Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum of 4 people are required for this activity to take place
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible. If you have limited mobility, this tour may not be suitable for you.
- Check-in time is 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour start time
- This activity operates in most weather conditions
- Wear comfortable, closed-toe walking shoes