Spend a day discovering the iconic natural beauty of K'gari, Fraser Island. Drive across sand tracks to explore beautiful natural spots. Visit the iconic blue waters of Lake McKenzie, float down Eli Creek and see the famous Maheno shipwreck.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Shop 1, Buccaneer Drive Urangan QLD 4655 (the entrance to the Whale Bay Marina) at 7:30 AM. Please arrive 10-minutes before the pickup time. Pickups from other locations are from 6:55 AM and the tour departs on the Kingfisher Bay Ferry in River Heads at 8:30 AM. If you wish to change your pickup location, please contact the local operator at 1800 678 431 or +61 7 4194 9300 at least 48 hours prior to the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
- Child safety seat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- If English is your second language, a foreign language app is available for download
- Water is provided, but please bring a bottle if possible