Stroll through the French Quarter under the light of the moon. Learn about the history of the city and area as you experience the district's unique sights and sounds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet inside the Unique NOLA Tours storeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The content of the tour is sutbale for all ages
- The tour is designed to be approximately 2 hours but can run over
- The walking distance is approximately 1 mile
- Tours leave on time
- This activity takes place rain or shine
- The tour ends in a different location from where it begins. Guest will be helped after the tour with directions for where they are going next