See Funchal's English neighborhood, the manor houses of the Madeirans and St. Claire's Monastery. Take in panoramic views from Quinta das Cruzes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Jesuit's College of Funchal, Madeira University, next to D'Oliveiras Madeira Wine to begin the tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour guide will be a former university student or European volunteer participating in the Erasmus Madeiran Heritage Program at the University of Madeira
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes
- The wine and culture tours are 90 minutes long, starting at 11:00 AM, 02:00 PM and 04:00 PM, Monday to Friday. They are available in Portuguese, English, French, German and Spanish