Take in the spectacular island views from the heights of Pico do Arieiro and then visit Nun’s Valley and hear about its history. Board a catamaran in the Funchal harbor and head out to sea on the lookout for whales and dolphins in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup in Funchal Central Area and Funchal Port is free. For any other locations, there is an extra fee.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date