Discover the forest and waterfalls in the Rabaçal area on this 3-hour guided walk in Madeira. Explore the vegetation of the Laurisilva Forest of Madeira and admire spectacular waterfalls as you walk along the island’s levadas (aqueducts).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at hotels in Funchal City, the Caniço area, or Calheta
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The total distance of the walk is 10 kilometers and the difficulty degree is moderate