Uncover the history Poland's first concentration camp on this guided tour of the Stutthof Concentration Camp. Travel from Gdansk to hear authentic stories and visit the Stutthof Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any hotel in Gdansk.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 13
- You can carry your umbrella, extra jumper or backpack with you, but please note that the maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed to carry on the Museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters
- Wear comfortable shoes, it is a walking tour
- If it is cloudy and chilly, bring an extra jacket