Discover Malbork Castle, one of the most valuable monuments of Polish architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the history of the Teutonic Order and explore the largest gothic fortress in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels in Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia. Please provide your pickup address when booking, or contact the local partner to confirm your pickup location.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from hotels in Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia
- Please note, children under 7-years-old are free. Please inform the local operator of how many children will be attending