Visit Stutthof Museum and learn about the 20th-century history of Gdansk, Poland's first concentration camp and its impact on the local population.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Russian, English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or port in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information