Learn the terrible tale of Stutthof Concentration Camp, the first concentration camp in Polish territory. Hear the history behind the torture and murder of thousands of people from more than 25 countries, and the camp's liberation in 1945.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia. Please provide the address of where you would like to be picked up upon booking.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that the camp can only be visited by persons over 13 years of age
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia