Visit Torun, one of Poland's oldest cities and the birthplace of the great Polish astronomer, Nicolaus Copernicus. The city’s medieval Old Town was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. Travel from either Gdansk or Poznan on this full-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Meeting point: Your hotel
- Please choose the language for your tour when booking.