Explore Annecy, the Venice of the Alps, which features an old town area with colorful pedestrian streets and lively markets. In addition to the picturesque center, admire stunning mountain landscapes on this half-day guided excursion from Geneva.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, French
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Geneva Bus Station (Place Dorcière)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Note that the guide will be with you during the orientation walk in Annecy, but not during your free time.
- Guided tour with a professional guide
- Please make sure to have your passport with you during the tour
- Note that that the guided tour only takes place in the morning; the afternoon tours are self-guided
- On the morning tour, you will have 1 and a half hours of free time; the afternoon tour with the audio guide will allow guests 2 hours of free time