Take a drive through the picturesque Arve Valley from Geneva to Chamonix at the foot of Mont-Blanc, the highest peak in Europe. Enjoy breathtaking panoramas as you explore some dramatic mountain landscapes by train and cable car as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Geneva Bus Station (Gare routière), place DorcièreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Children under 4 years old, pregnant women, and people with heart problems are not allowed to take the cable car
- You must have your passport to participate in this tour
- If you take the Aiguille du Midi and Mer de Glace options, you will be provided with a multipass, which gives access to all the facilities of the Mont Blanc company
- If you use this Multipass for a single activity, it will be considered by the Compagnie du Mont-Blanc as used and cannot be refunded if the other activities are closed. The Mont Blanc company offers alternative activities but does not authorize refunds of the multipass