Visit the picturesque alpine town of Chamonix on an excursion from Geneva. Take in stunning views, browse the boutiques and sample local products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Geneva bus station, place DorcièreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please bring your passport, as it is a requirement for joining the tour
- Warm clothing is recommended in the winter
- Children under 4 years of age are not allowed on the cable car
- Tour will take place every day, under all weather conditions
- Functionality of the cable car and train cannot be guaranteed
- If activities are closed you will be offered an alternative option or a partial refund. Transport will not be refunded in such cases
- If you reserve the Aiguille du Midi and Mer de Glace options, you will be provided with a multipass. Multipass which gives access to all the facilities of the Mont Blanc company
- If you use this Multipass for a single activity, it will be considered by the Compagnie du Mont-Blanc as used and cannot be refunded if the other activities are closed. The Mont Blanc company offers alternative activities but does not authorize refunds of the multipass