Ride a train up to the Jungfraujoch and take in panoramic views of the Swiss Alps. Walk through the heart of a glacier and learn the history of the miners and railway builders.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Geneva Bus Station - Place Dorcière 5, 1201 GenevaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Wear warm clothes and practical shoes
- The train to Jungfrau is weather dependent
- If the train is canceled, only the price of the train will be refunded