Yvoire is a medieval city built in the early 14th century. Located on the French shore of Lake Geneva, between Geneva and Evian.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Geneva bus stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a self-guided tour.
- Please bring your passport.