Discover Geneva via open buses, trolleys and mini trains. Visit exciting areas like the International District, the Old Town, and the lakeside with this versatile 24-hour transportation ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian
- Welcoming travelers since 2015
Select participants and date
The meeting points for departure are as follows: Bus station Place Dorcière: Departure for line 3 Place des Bergues: Departure for line 1 Rotonde du Mont Blanc: Departure for line 2Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Your ticket is valid for 24 hours
- If one of the lines is not available on the day of your ticket, there is no refund or partial refunds
- Operation may depend on weather conditions or special events in the city
- If 2/3 lines are operating no refund is possible
- The departure points are: Rue des Alpes ( next to Brunswickgarden) for line 3. Place des Bergues for line 1. Rotonde du Mont Blanc for line 2
- Please note that the bus is open
- If it rains , it remains open and the tour will no be canceled, please dress appropriatly for all weather conditions