Head to Annecy, the Venice of the Alps, and enjoy an orientation and free time to explore on your own. Tour Geneva from its international district to its historic old town, and see the city’s landmarks and the offices of organizations headquartered here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Annecy is located in France therefore you must have a valid passport with you on the day of your excursion
- The boat cruise may be canceled in the event of adverse weather (you will be refunded in this case)