Explore the old town and international districts of Geneva on a 2-hour sightseeing tour, and see top attractions, such as the fountain of Jet d’Eau in Lake Geneva, St. Pierre’s Cathedral, the Flower Clock, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Start Point: Geneva Bus Station (Place Dorcière)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the city tour takes place by bus and the Old Town tour by tram or on foot, depending on availability