Enjoy a guided tour of Christopher Colombus' House in Genoa to learn about the early life of the Italian explorer, before exiting the house to explore the Medieval area surrounding the historic site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Escorted tour of Casa di Colombo
- The guided tour will involve not only Columbus’ House but also the Cloister of Sant’Andrea, rebuilt in the area behind the House and Porta Soprana to give the visitor a complete view of this area, still considered the medieval heart of Genoa.
- From 10 January 2022 until the end of the state of emergency, to access amusement parks, aquariums, museums, exhibitions, transport, bars and restaurants, the REINFORCED GREEN PASS (or SUPER GREEN PASS), which certifies the completion of the cycle vaccination or recovery from Covid-19 is compulsory. Without super green pass, the access/use of the service will not be allowed. The super green pass is not required to children under the age of 12 and those who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons, proven by appropriate medical certification. The obligation to use the mask from 6 years of age and respect for interpersonal distancing remains confirmed.