Take an audio tour of one of the most important battle sites of the American Civil War.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Begin your tour at any time by arriving to the meeting point and using your app. This is a self-guided experience and not an entrance ticket. Construction notice: Park Services has closed Devil's Den, Little Round Top, and Wheatfield for a few months. So, we will not be able to visit them in person. But, we will still be able to hear their stories on the detour route. Click here for park services detour info. (https://www.nps.gov/gett/planyourvisit/conditions.htm)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Your own vehicle
- Downloaded app
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app with a map, audio stories, and a guide.
- Buy only one tour for the car. No need to pay for each person.
- Connect your phone to the car speakers and enjoy listening together.
- The app offers a full itinerary, tips, professional audio stories, scripts, images, videos, deep dives, hidden gems, hikes, and offline directions.
- Flexible Schedule: Use it on any day and at any time- over multiple days.
- Use it on your next trip here. This tour never expires.
- Private tour in your car. No crowds. Start/break/hike/stop anytime.
- Go at your own pace.
- It auto starts based on you reaching the starting point GPS.
- All stories play based on your GPS location. Requires no buttons to press.
- Get HELP by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.