Explore the sights of Gibraltar on a private day trip from Cádiz, and see the only wild barbary apes of Europe on the Peñón de Gibraltar. Go to the archaeological park of Baelo Claudia in Bolonia, and discover one of the most beautiful beaches in Spain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Transfer from Hotels in: Cádiz, Jerez and El Puerto de Santa María. You can request pick up at Chiclana, Sanlúcar de Barrameda and Rota for an additional fee.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- It is mandatory to present your ID (Europeans) or passport (non-Europeans) to enter the territory of Gibraltar. Please check if you need a visa at http://www.visitgibraltar.gi/get-there-visa
- Please bring your swimming costume, and wear comfortable shoes and a hat
- Bring water, snacks and sunscreen