A magical place in which to explore its incredible hiking trails, such as the Water Trail, in the middle of nature. Visit the Os Teixos and Mazonovo mills and learn their long histories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de Begoña. To avoid delays, please make sure to arrive at the meeting point at 08:45, which is 15 minutes before the start of the tour. The guide cannot wait for latecomers due to the strict schedule of the itinerary. Look for the activity provider's guides, with the Buendía Tours logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking
- The activity is offered in Spanish with explanations in English (bilingual).
- If there are more than 6 participants, the tour will be offered with a guide in English.
- Choose an option, among those offered, in the language that is of interest to you.