Discover the city of Gijon from a new perspective with a full-day or 2-day ticket for the double-decker tourist bus. Hop off and on at any of the stops en route or take the full loop in 1 hour. Audio guides provide commentary in 7 languages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, German, French, Portuguese, Italian
Select participants and date
The first stop is at the Museo de Ferrocarril/Acuario however, you can begin your tour at any of the Gijon City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Cancellations within 24 hours and no shows are charged the full tour rate. For cancellations of more than 24 hours, you will get a full refund.
- The first Gijon City Tour buses start from 11: 00 AM from Monday to Sunday at the Fomentin stop. The service takes a break from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM and ends at 10:00 PM. You can find out about the approximate time of passage of the first and last bus at the different points thanks to the information panels located at the stops.
- The regular Gijón City Tour service may be affected due to ongoing events in the city, adverse traffic conditions, or circumstances beyond the local partner's control.