Visit Glencoe in the heart of the Highlands of Scotland and learn about the MacDonald Clan. Explore the area on 2 short hikes to scenic waterfalls and the picturesque Loch Lomond National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the taxi rank on the north side of Buchanan Bus Station. Please make sure you arrive on time as your guide will need to leave at the tour start time. Look for a van with an "Experience Scotland's Wild" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour may be explored in reverse
- This tour is for ages 12 and up
- A moderate level of fitness is required as there will be some short walks
- You will be visiting a cafe where you can buy lunch