Join an Oban and West Highland Lochs and Castles day tour. Visit castles, lochs, and fishing villages while learning about the region's fascinating history before heading back to Glasgow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located outside the Royal Scottish National Orchestra and opposite Buchanan Bus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour visits Inveraray Castle from April - October and to Dunstaffnage Castle from November to March
- Inveraray Castle is closed during winter, but photos can be taken from the outside, and you will have more time to explore the town of Inveraray